Monday, March 17, 2008

Note to self: create comprehensive tutorials links

While there are many excellent books and disks out there which will teach you Flash, consider this: it's not free...but there are several bits and pieces floating around the Web that are free. For this reason, I am creating a comprehensive tutorials list. When I'm finished I hope to have everything categorized so it's easy to reference. Many people use delicious.com to tag all relevant links and that has been a good reference for me, but I'm also compiling a list outside of delicious for a quick and more visually appealing reference. I personally get tired of logging on to delicious from a public terminal because I have to access the information in a less convenient way. For me, I think the best approach is listing the info on a wiki page or personal site. Anyway, that's just some food for thought. I will post my list on this blog once it becomes comprehensive enough.

2 comments:

Lee Kraus said...

Great idea.

Unknown said...

Hey Matt, that is a great idea. In fact, we have such a list started on MyGLife: http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/mctc/en/learn/tutorials/flash

We'd love you to review it and add your new finds to it. We can show you how to do that with our admin tool... Thanks! Shannon